What Data We Collect
Creative Manner collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: This may include your name, email address, phone number, and similar information, typically collected when you submit a form on our website.
- Technical and usage data: This may include your IP address, your browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our site. If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How We Collect Your Data
You directly provide Creative Manner with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Creative Manner may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Social media platforms
How We Use Your Data
Creative Manner collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve our website and services based on the technical and usage data we collect.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Creative Manner would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Creative Manner from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Your Data Protection Rights
Creative Manner would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Creative Manner for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Creative Manner correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Creative Manner to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Creative Manner erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Creative Manner restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Creative Manner’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Creative Manner transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to Contact Us